Curie Cancer, partner of the 3rd edition of the Cell Therapy Innovation 360° Congress
The development of genetically engineered T-cells constitutes a powerful new class of therapeutic agents that offers a new hope for cancer patients. CAR T-cells in acute leukemia and diffuse large B-cell lymphoma were recently approved by the FDA and EMA and more than one hundred clinical trials are ongoing. This is definitely an emerging therapeutic breakthrough.The aim of the Cell Therapy Innovation 360° Congress (CTI 360°) is to become a reference in cell-therapy perspectives and issues in onco-hematology issues. CTI 360° will take place in a virtual format on January 19th & 20th, 2022.
The 3rd edition of Cell Therapy Innovation 360° will bring together all the French and European players involved in cell therapy: oncologists, hematologists, organ specialists, transplant specialists, hospital pharmacists, immunologists, institutional players, biotechs and pharmaceutical companies.
During 2 days, cellular therapies will be approached with a 360 degree vision, under different themes:
- Understanding the current and future mechanisms of action of cell therapies
- Putting new clinical results into perspective
- Defining and debating the challenges and new models of market access
- Reflect on new territorial organizations of care
- To compare feedback from experience
- Share future developments
- Interpret real-life data