Deeptech Tour: PSL hosts Campus Tour
You are a researcher and you wonder how to give more impact to your research work?
You are a PhD student and you are wondering about your employability?
You are a student and want to discover new opportunities for your curriculum and your future career?
As a researcher, a young researcher or a PhD student, whether you want to start your own business or not, you will have to work in some way with a Deeptech startup. This is a highly technological startup resulting from research work that creates a real disruptive innovation impacting the world of tomorrow.
On May 25th, 2022, PSL will host the Deeptech Tour in the heart of its campus. This event is a tour of French campuses, places where breakthrough innovation finds its source. The event aims to bring together on campus, the university ecosystem, local economic actors and support structures, in order to :
- show through concrete examples and testimonials the bridges that exist between the academic world and the startup world;
- provide operational tools for the creation of startups;
- highlight the richness of an ecosystem that is working towards the success of deeptech startups with new means (financial, Pacte law).
The Deeptech Tour program:
- Testimonials from key players (researchers, entrepreneurs, experts, etc.)
- Workshops on every aspect of the startup ecosystem
- Networking moments
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM
On the occasion of the Deeptech Tour hosted by PSL, Amine Naimi, French Patent Attorney & head of Institut Curie's Intellectual Property Division will participate in this workshop to share his expertise around intellectual property strategy to launch Deeptech startups. Michel Andraud, CEO of Ribonexus, Institut Curie's spin-off created in 2021, will also be joining the talk.
The other guests of the talk :
- Antoine Papiernik, Chairman and Managing Partner at Sofinnova Partners
- Julie Zerbib, head of Partnership Actions Department at INPI France