Future medicine: How to meet Europe's disease challenges?
Introduction - Today’s medical challenges, a perspective from oncology
• Angelika Eggert, Director of the pediatric oncology and hematology department at the Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin
LifeTime vision – Improving healthcare through cell-based interceptive medicine
• Geneviève Almouzni, LifeTime coordinator, Institut Curie, CNRS
Panel discussion - A lifetime impact: how to unleash the innovation potential of biomedical technologies?
• Christine Chomienne, Vice-Chair of the Mission Board Cancer at the European Commission
• Anna Lönnroth Sjödén, Head of Unit – Healthy Lives, People Directorate Directorate-General for
Research and Innovation, European Commission
• Stefan Oelrich, Member of the Board of Management of Bayer AG, President Pharmaceuticals
• Aviv Regev, Co-chair Human Cell Atlas, Head of Genentech Research & Early Development
• Manfred Weber, Member of the European Parliament
Closing remarks – Next steps towards solutions for Europe
• Nikolaus Rajewsky, LifeTime coordinator, Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine in the
Moderator: Maryline Fiaschi, Managing Director Science|Business