Deeptech Tour: PSL hosts Campus Tour
Date: Oct 21st
Intervenants: Amaury Martin, Head of Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnerships at Institut Curie & Carnot Curie Cancer
On October 21st, 2020, PSL will host the Deeptech Tour in the heart of its campus. This 100% digital live event is a tour of French campuses, places where breakthrough innovation finds its source. The event aims to bring together on campus, the university ecosystem, local economic actors and support structures, in order to :
- show through concrete examples and testimonials the bridges that exist between the academic world and the startup world;
- provide operational tools for the creation of startups;
- highlight the richness of an ecosystem that is working towards the success of deeptech startups with new means (financial, Pacte law).
The Deeptech Tour program:
- Testimonials from key players (researchers, entrepreneurs, experts, etc.)
- Workshops on every aspect of the startup ecosystem
- Networking moments
3:30 PM - 4:10 PM
Workshop 1 : Funding systems for Deeptech startups
On the occasion of the Deeptech Tour hosted by PSL, Amaury Martin, head of Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnerships at Institut Curie & head of Carnot Curie Cancer, will participate in the first workshop to share his expertise around the funding systems for Deeptech startups. Magali Richard, co-founder of One Biosciences, latest start-up created by Institut Curie, will also be joining the talk.
The other guests of the talk :
- Alicia Sorel, Innovation Finance Officer at Bpifrance
- Christian Leonetti, Head of Coaching and Fundraising at Bpifrance
- Jérémy Adam (Bone3D), Alain Pujol (Angel Santé) and Eric Kalfon, director of the Dauphine - PSL incubator.