Data Sciences Business Developer (M/F)
Institut Curie, labeled Carnot Curie Cancer, is a foundation recognized as being of public utility, bringing together France's largest cancer research center and three leading hospitals located in Paris, Orsay and Saint Cloud.
Founded in 1909 on a model designed by Marie Curie and always at the forefront, "from fundamental research to innovative care", Institut Curie brings together more than 3,000 researchers, doctors, nurses, technicians and administrative staff.
Position & Missions
The Technology Transfer and Industrial Partnerships Offce is looking for a Data Sciences Business Developer (M/F).
The objective of the position is to
- Support Institut Curie collaborators throughout the process of technology and knowledge transfer to help them make the most of the societal and economic potential of their innovations so that new treatments, services and tools become available to patients and professionals.
- To generate in return financial resources to enable the Institut Curie to finance its activities.
In the themes of the position (Genomics, Bioinformatics, Artificial Intelligence, e-Health, Real Life Data, Personalized Medicine, ...), the main missions are to
- Actively contribute to the development of internal staff training actions, to the detection and evaluation of inventions and to the maturation programme ;
- Improve the visibility of the Institut Curie's scientific, technological and medical offer by contributing to strategic marketing actions;
- Prospect for partner companies, managing the contractual negotiations leading to the signing of contracts (R&D partnerships, licenses of patents in particular) and then ensuring their follow-up;
- Ensure the follow-up and development of relations with partner companies;
- Contribute to the drafting of proposals to calls for projects on public funds involving companies by participating in the revision of the text on the parties in connection with the exploitation of results and consortium agreements;
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or a postgraduate in the fields of biology and digital, ideally at the interface between these subjects
- You already have experience in consulting or technology transfer or clinical research in oncology around real life data / clinical-biological databases ;
- You are able to analyze technical documents in various fields and have already had the opportunity to manage R&D projects;
- Autonomous, organized and rigorous, you have good interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit; you have a perfect command of French and English and good writing skills in French and English
- Position based in Paris 5th district with occasional trips in France and abroad.
- Open-ended contract
- "Cadre" status
- Remuneration according to education and professional experience
- Send resume & motivation letter (reference DVPI DS) to recrutement.siege[AT]curie.fr
- Confidentiality and non-discrimination guaranteed in the processing of applications