Detection & Maturation Trainee (M/F)
Institut Curie, France’s leading cancer center, combines an internationally renowned research center with a cutting-edge hospital group that treats all types of cancer, including the rarest. Founded in 1909 by Marie Curie, Institut Curie employs more than 3,700 researchers, physicians, and health professionals across three sites (Paris, Saint-Cloud, and Orsay), working on its three missions: treatment, research, and teaching. Institut Curie has been awarded the Carnot Curie Cancer label.
Institut Curie’s Technology Transfer Office is looking for a :
Intern (M/F) in the Detection and Maturation department.
If you want to be part of an exciting and useful adventure, where the weeks are punctuated by innovation and excellence in a caring and human atmosphere, this internship is for you! The objective of the internship will be to support the detection of innovations of Institut Curie and their maturation.
More mainly, your missions will be to :
- Participate in the implementation of the innovation detection plan defined by the innovation development manager. Contribute to the definition of innovation detection actions within Institut Curie
- Supporting the launch of the Curie Innov call for maturation projects. Participate in the analysis of the positioning of candidate projects in the economic and societal environment
- BAC+5 in innovation management in progress
- Degree from an engineering school or post-graduate degree in the field of biology.
- Appetence for technology transfer and research valorization
- Ability to analyze technical documents in various fields
- Good writing skills in French and English
- Position based in Paris 5th.
- Internship to be filled at the beginning of 2022 for 6 months
- Attractive internship bonus according to profile
- Send CV & LM (reference Internship DVPI) to email@example.com
- Confidentiality and non-discrimination guaranteed in the processing of applications