Intellectual Property Legal Counsel M/F
|18-month fixed-term contract|
Closing date: 01/31/2021
Sector: Head office
As part of its development, the Legal Department of Institut Curie is looking for an Intellectual Property Legal Counsel M/F (18-month fixed-term contract).
As a Business Partner, and reporting to the Senior Legal Counsel in charge of technology transfer, you will work, in contact with operational staff, on the following missions:
- Close collaboration with the Technology Transfer Office (TTO), to negotiate and draft the contracts that frame Institut Curie's intellectual property technology transfer projects (Licenses, MTA, CDA, Research Collaboration Contract, Research Funding Contract, etc.)
- Drafting, analysis and negotiation of all types of NICT contracts (Cloud, facilities management, software, dematerialization...)
- Advice and support to operational staff (RGPD, dematerialization...)
- Assistance in the drafting of framework agreements with the co-guardians of the research center's laboratories, in partnership with the research center and the TTO.
- Preparation and implementation of in-house legal training
- Legal research and note writing
- Legal watch.
Position based in Paris 5th. Fixed-term contract of 18 months to be filled ASAP.
With a legal background, you have a Master 2 in contract law/intellectual property law or NICT. A minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in the research/health field is required.
Legal English is essential.
You are rigorous and autonomous. You have a real sensitivity in personal data protection and have a strong legal reasoning. You enjoy working in a team, in a professional and friendly atmosphere, and you integrate easily into your environment.
You know how to identify alternative solutions and reconcile divergent interests while respecting legal constraints.
Your qualities are the key to your success in this position:
- Sense of teamwork
- Sense of communication
- Availability and sense of customer service
- Very good presentation