Oncology Business Manager (M/F)
Institut Curie, France’s leading cancer center, combines an internationally renowned research center with a cutting-edge hospital group that treats all types of cancer, including the rarest. Founded in 1909 by Marie Curie, Institut Curie employs more than 3,700 researchers, physicians, and health professionals across three sites (Paris, Saint-Cloud, and Orsay), working on its three missions: treatment, research, and teaching. Institut Curie has been awarded the Carnot Curie Cancer label.
Institut Curie’s Technology Transfer Office is looking for a :
Business Manager (M/F) specializing in Oncology (permanent contract)
Your mission will be to develop contracts with companies in the field of oncology and to support Institut Curie collaborators throughout the technology transfer process in order to help them make the most of the societal and economic potential of their innovations.
More specifically, you will be required to:
- Improve the visibility of Institut Curie's scientific, technological and medical offer;
- Prospecting for companies, managing contractual negotiations leading to the signing of contracts (R&D partnerships, patent licenses, etc.) and following up on them;
- Ensure the follow-up and development of relationships with partner companies;
- Contribute to projects submitted to calls for projects on public funds involving companies (strategy for protection and exploitation of results).
- Contribute to the development of internal actions: detection and evaluation of inventions, maturation programs...
- You are a graduate of an engineering school or a postgraduate degree in the fields of biology and/or health
- You have already had significant experience in consulting or technology transfer or clinical research in oncology;
- You are able to analyze technical documents in various fields and have already had the opportunity to manage R&D projects;
- Autonomous, organized and rigorous, you have good interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit; you are fluent in English and have good writing skills in French and English
- Position based in Paris 5th with occasional travel in France and abroad
- Permanent contract to be filled as soon as possible
- Executive status - Remuneration according to training and professional experience
- Send CV & LM (reference DVPI ONCO) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confidentiality and non-discrimination guaranteed in the processing of applications