Technology Transfer from all perspectives
Don't miss the joint LabEx IPGG – Cell(n)Scale online event, “Technology Transfer from all perspectives”, on March 10th, 2021, during which the LabEx teams whill share their experience on the subject.
How to turn a research development into commercial realities? The process, benefits and pitfalls of technology transfer in fundamental and applied research? Don't miss the joint LabEx IPGG – Cell(n)Scale online event, “Technology Transfer from all perspectives”, on March 10th, 2021, during which the LabEX teams whill share their experience on the subject.
Cell(n)Scale was created in 2012 within the framework of the French ANR "Investissements d’Avenir" initiative. It gathers 360 people in 31 research teams distributed across 7 units of 2 research institutes of PSL university: Institut Curie & ESPCI.
1.30 PM – 4 PM
2 LABEX PRESENTATIONS
5 SUCCESS STORIES: The diverse paths taken for tech transfer-related projects
- Cedric BLOUIN (Researcher, Institut Curie)
- Stéphanie DESCROIX (Team leader, Institut Curie & Co-founder, Inorevia)
- Mohamed EL BEHEIRY (CTO & CPO, Avatar Medical)
- Amin M’BARKI (CEO, Hummink)
- Vincent PIEPIORA (Founder & President, Energo)
2 ROUND TABLES: How to develop research into industrial innovations?
- Jérémie WEBER (Head of Licensing & Industrial Partnerships, Institut Curie's Technology Transfer Office)
- Karla BALAA (Deputy Director - Innovation & Entrepreneurship, PSL Valorisation)
- Amel BENDALI (COO & Co-Founder, Inorevia)
- Antoine DREVELLE (CEO, Kapsera)
- Andrew GRIFFITHS (Prof. ESPCI - PSL & Founder HiFiBiO amongst others)
- Robert MARINO (Director, Deeptech Founders & CEO, Qubit Pharmaceuticals)
- Alessandro SIRIA (ERC PoC awardee 2020 project “NanoPrint”, ENS - PSL)