In order to carry out its missions, Institut Curie's Technology Transfer Office has set up a multi-level structure of governance. Two committees assist the operational management ensured by the TTO team. Strategic steering is ensured by an Industrial Advisory board. Scientific coordination is managed by the Tech Transfer Committee. The operational piloting is carried out by the TTO team with the support of the Legal and Finance departments of Institut Curie.
INDUSTRIAL ADVISORY BOARD
TECH TRANSFER COMMITTEE
The Institut Curie internal Tech Transfer Committee constitutes a new stage in the implementation of the MC21 project to develop the sharing of initiatives within the institution on all subjects related to technology transfer. This committee ensures a balanced representation between researchers and medical staff and reflects the diversity of Institut Curie's expertise. It also coordinates the scientific and medical aspects of Institut Carnot Curie Cancer.
The following are members for a two-year term:
- Guillaume BATAILLON, Department of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Medicine
- François-Clément BIDARD, Department of Medical Oncology
- Valérie BORDE, UMR3244 - Dynamics of Genetic Information
- Hervé BRISSE, Department of Medical Imaging
- Aura CARREIRA, UMR3348 – Genotoxic Stress and Cancer
- Stéphanie DESCROIX, UMR168 - Physico Chemistry Lab
- Farid GOUDJIL, Department of Oncological Radiotherapy
- Anne-Sophie HAMY-PETIT, Department of Medical Oncology
- Nicolas MANEL, U932 – Immunity and Cancer
- Julien MASLIAH-PLANCHON, Department of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Medicine
- Franck PEREZ, UMR144 - Subcellular Structure and Cellular Dynamics
- Raphael RODRIGUEZ, UMR3666 / U1143 - Chemical Biology of Membranes and Therapeutic Delivery
- Sergio ROMAN ROMAN, Department of Translational Research
Franck Perez is the President of the Committee.