In order to carry out its missions, Institut Curie's Technology Transfer Office has set up a multi-level structure of governance. Scientific coordination is managed by the Tech Transfer Committee. The operational piloting is carried out by the TTO team with the support of the Legal and Finance departments of Institut Curie.
TECH TRANSFER COMMITTEE
The Institut Curie internal Tech Transfer Committee constitutes a new stage in the implementation of the MC21 project to develop the sharing of initiatives within the institution on all subjects related to technology transfer. This committee ensures a balanced representation between researchers and medical staff and reflects the diversity of Institut Curie's expertise. It also coordinates the scientific and medical aspects of Institut Carnot Curie Cancer.
The following members are:
- François-Clément BIDARD, Department of Medical Oncology
- Stéphanie DESCROIX, UMR168 - Physico Chemistry Lab
- Nicolas MANEL, U932 – Immunity and Cancer
- Franck PEREZ, UMR144 - Subcellular Structure and Cellular Dynamics
- Raphael RODRIGUEZ, UMR3666 / U1143 - Chemical Biology of Membranes and Therapeutic Delivery
- Sergio ROMAN ROMAN, Department of Translational Research