Protein mass spectrometry
Our facility aims to provide experts and forefront equipment enable to analyze proteins for your company using mass spectrometry. One of the most promising approaches is combining qualitative and quantitative analysis in a single analytical run (adapted to research samples, which means high sensitivity and low-level quantitation). The goal is to provide to our partners quick answers to their hypotheses and to functionally validate their quantified candidates.
- Definition of optimal experimental design
- Identification of proteins
- Comparison of proteomes
- Analysis of post-translational modifications
- Identification of partners interacting with the protein of interest
Reverse Phase Protein Arrays
Reverse Phase protein Arrays represent an innovative technology that allows studying protein expression levels and the activation status of cell signaling pathways. It combines high throughput analysis with minimal sample consumption. Our platform has validated more than 640 primary antibodies for RPPA labelling so far, among which almost 150 antibodies against phosphorylated proteins.
- Scientific advices to find the suitable technique for your project
- Sample preparation (lysis, protein concentration measurement)
- Array creation (filling 384 well plates, array printing)
- Array labelling with the antibodies of your choice
- Scanning and quantification of your signal
- Semi-automated quality control
- Data Normalisation
- Exploratory data analysis (PCA and Hierarchical Clustering) and differential data analysis according to your scientific questions
Protein expression and puriﬁcation
The Protein Production and Purification Facility is a core service and resource to overcome the major bottleneck in recombinant protein expression and purification. Mainly we provide advices and active support for companies to produce recombinant proteins using prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Full service from gene to protein
- Production from your recombinant expression vector
- Recombinant DNA engineering
- Recombinant protein expression in bacteria and yeast
- Recombinant protein expression via baculovirus expression systems (BVES)
- Recombinant protein expression in Mammalian cells
- Protein purification
- Polyclonals antibodies production
Therapeutics antibodies & recombinant antibodies
The platform can identify antibody fragments in vitro by mimicking the immune system's own strategies of selection and amplification. It uses its own fully synthetic phage display library of humanized llama recombinant single domain antibody that can provide high affinity binders without animal immunization. The library contains 3.109 independent nanobodies. This technique takes just 10 days to produce specific rAb in free animal conditions.
- Identification of antibodies for known antigens
- Isolation and characterization of antibodies specific for new cancer markers
- Development of technologies for optimizing the antibody-dependent imaging and drug delivery