Protein mass spectrometry
Our facility aims to provide experts and forefront equipment enable to analyze proteins for your company using mass spectrometry. One of the most promising approaches is combining qualitative and quantitative analysis in a single analytical run (adapted to research samples, which means high sensitivity and low-level quantitation). The goal is to provide to our partners quick answers to their hypotheses and to functionally validate their quantified candidates.
- Definition of optimal experimental design
- Identification of proteins
- Comparison of proteomes
- Analysis of post-translational modifications
- Identification of partners interacting with the protein of interest
Protein expression and puriﬁcation
The Protein Production and Purification Facility is a core service and resource to overcome the major bottleneck in recombinant protein expression and purification. Mainly we provide advices and active support for companies to produce recombinant proteins using prokaryotic and eukaryotic expression systems.
- Full service from gene to protein
- Production from your recombinant expression vector
- Recombinant DNA engineering
- Recombinant protein expression in bacteria and yeast
- Recombinant protein expression via baculovirus expression systems (BVES)
- Recombinant protein expression in Mammalian cells
- Protein purification
- Polyclonals antibodies production
Therapeutics antibodies & recombinant antibodies
The platform can identify antibody fragments in vitro by mimicking the immune system's own strategies of selection and amplification. It uses its own fully synthetic phage display library of humanized llama recombinant single domain antibody that can provide high affinity binders without animal immunization. The library contains 3.109 independent nanobodies. This technique takes just 10 days to produce specific rAb in free animal conditions.
- Identification of antibodies for known antigens
- Isolation and characterization of antibodies specific for new cancer markers
- Development of technologies for optimizing the antibody-dependent imaging and drug delivery