Small molecules identification & optimization
Created from chemical molecules synthetized by Curie’s chemist, this library contain more than 10 000 compounds and is continually growing. Over the last 50 years Curie’s Chemical library has accumulated more than 9000 compounds for cancer treatments. These compounds can be requested as part of industrial collaborations, through easy, fast and legally protected procedures. Each library may be screened into a tailored approach to HTS project to maximize the chance of finding hits. Select the one you need for your screen!
- Support for your scientific project design
- A collection of 10 000 molecules
- Compound collection available in various formats
- Help with sample selection by molecular modelling and virtual screening
- A unique “hit-to-lead” expertise
- Synthesis of structural analogues
- Molecular chemistry to identify the biological target
- A constant quality control for a high purity level and stable compounds over time
High throughput screening
High-throughput screening (HTS) is a method of scientific experimentation that comprises the screening of our large compound libraries via the use of automation, miniaturized assays, and large-scale data analysis. Curie’s high-throughput screening platform, call Biophenics, opens up new opportunities to discover biologically active molecules that will interact with your potential target.
- Scientific advice and technical guidance for your industrial project.
- Development of cell-based assays for large-scale identification of protein markers of a physio- logical or functional status of therapeutic response.
- Drug sensitivity and resistance testing using FDA-approved-drugs or other investigational libraries.
- Quantitative analysis of dose-response and drug combinations.
- siRNA screening using family-wide siRNA libraries.
- Molecules showing significant activity ("hits") are retested to confirm their effect on cells.
- Hits are studied deeper by our researchers, in order to characterize their biological action.
The Chemical imaging platform provides for your company a qualitative and semi-quantitative information on the distribution of chemical elements on a given sample from your company.
- Scientific support to select the appropriate technique.
- Ion mass spectroscopy imaging.
- Electron Energy Filtered TEM or EFTEM.
- Electron tomography.
- Chemical mapping by TEM.
Pharmacokinetic & radiolabeling
Experts of this platform will follow the absorption, distribution in the body, metabolization and then elimination of your molecule in the model of your choice. Our scientists are studying both the pharmacokinetics of the drug, in other words the change in its concentration over time, and the pharamcodynamics, meaning the change in its therapeutic or toxic activity. The same procedure can be used to test combinations of molecules, a phenomenon that’s becoming more common with the development of precision medicine. This platform is also equipped to radiolabel your product using our Cyclotron and “track” it in the body using our PET scan, in both clinical and preclinical stage