In Vivo Models
Here at the LIP (laboratory of preclinical investigation), we have currently developed more than 300 fully characterized proprietary PDXs in our portfolio to test your medications. The most important mission of the LIP is to guide your project through an expert team of researchers with their specific skills and knowledge to test on your products on our models
- Design of experiments, in vivo grafting (tumor or cells), treatments (monotherapies and combinations), toxicity/tumor following, statistical analyses, tumors/blood/organs collections, in vivo cell line injections, …
- Identify biological markers of response and resistance, study pharmacodynamics markers.
About 300 models are currently available, including breast cancers, colon cancers, non small-cell and small-cell lung cancers, glioblastomas, uveal melanomas, lymphomas, ovarian cancers, prostate cancers, retinoblastomas, NCS Lymphoma (link to RadExp platform) and others.
The Experimental Radiotherapy platform brings together the scientific and technical expertise, ranging from medical physics to pre-clinical and clinical research, required for the development of new radiation therapy strategies. This multidisciplinary platform allows advanced studies on new radiotherapy techniques such as combination treatments or high dose rates in preclinical studies, as well as personalized and optimized irradiations for basic research studies.
- Support for project design, ensuring selection of appropriate radiation source.
- Access to a whole suite of sophisticated irradiation systems.
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) imaging for image-guided radiation therapy.
- Characterization of radio-sensitivity of tumor models.
- Acute/late radio-toxicity models (bone marrow aplasia, pulmonary fibrosis, heart failure, neuro toxicity, radio-induced carcinogenesis, etc.).
- Animal experimentation: grafts, treatments, tumor growth follow-up, sampling, etc.